Tomorrow (3rd of October, 16h, Sala d’actes, edifice LEAR, Aulari Comú) will take place the Autumn edition of the IQCC Forum, a quarterly meeting-place where high-quality science will be discussed. The IQCC Forum gives the opportunity for PhD and postdoc members of the IQCC to present their work to a wide audience. This will lead to better knowledge of the work that is being performed in all the different research groups of the institute, and enables the researchers to communicate their exciting new findings. @UdGCiencies @udgdoctorat
Schedule (Sala d’actes, edifici LEAR, Aulari Comú)
- 16:00h: Carla Magallón – Synthesis and Characterization of Organometallic Iron Complexes for Gaining Mechanistic Insights in Cross-Coupling Reactions @CarlaMagallon29
- 16:20h: Miguel Àngel María – Efficient Reductive Desymmetrization of 1,3-Cyclodiketones Enabled by an Evolved Carbonyl Reductase @biochem0904
- 16:40h: Rubén Álvarez – Molecular Recognition in Expanded and Flexible Confined Spaces @ralvarezyebra
- 17:00h: Martí Gimferrer – Diatomic Exchange Energy Contributions in Kohn-Sham Density Functional Theory @mgimferrer
- 17:20h: Jun Wang – Computational Design of Light-Driven Rotary Molecular Motor
- 17.50h: Drinks with Researchers
We are looking forward to seeing you at the IQCC Forum!
Update: Some pictures of the event.